AB Bank Management Trainee Officer Job 2016. AB Bank MTO Job 2016 has been found to found my site and also found Bank website. AB Bank is the newly best commercial bank in Bangladesh. Welcome to AB Bank Recruitment System. AB Bank has been published Job Circular 2016. AB Bank recruiting process name is e-Recruitment System. AB Bank is looking for potential fresh post graduates to join its Management Team as a ‘Management Trainee Officer’ (MTO) in Core Banking Cadre for immediate employment. AB Bank Limited is the first private bank of Bangladesh, which was known as Arab Bangladesh Bank. AB Bank Job Circular Management Trainee Officer 2016 now you can apply bdjobs.com online.
AB Bank Job Summary:
■ Job Title: Management Trainee Officer (MTO)
■ Job Description: This job position is talented financial proposal from the constructions firms and forward to the bank authority for further review and selection purpose.
■ Published Date: May 05, 2016
■ Application Deadline: May 26, 2016
■ Job Nature: Full-time
■ Job Type: Banking (AB Bank)
■ Employment Type: Permanent
■ Education Qualification: MBA, MBM, Masters in Economics, Finance, Accounting, and Commerce & Other Business Studies with CGPA not less than 3.5 (on a scale of 4) from any recognized local or foreign Universities who are UGC approved are preferred. However Master in Science subjects with a minimum of 3.5 (on a scale of 4) may also apply. Must have minimum knowledge on: Windows Word Processing, MS Word, Spread Sheet, Excel and Power Point presentation
■ Job Experience: Nil.
■ Gender: Both (Male & Female)
■ Compensation and Benefit: Attractive consolidated package during the traineeship period.
■ How to apply: Apply Online [http://ers.bdjobs.com/applications/abbank/2016/MTO/application.asp]
■ Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
■ Age Limit: 30 years as on 30th April, 2016.
AB Bank Management Trainee Officer Job:
GENERAL ADVICE FOR THE APPLICANTS:
- Candidates having self-confidence with passion to build Career in Banking who satisfy the job requirements are only invited to apply.
- Complete CV along with a scanned recent passport size photograph should reach the Website: www.bdjobs.com on or before May 26, 2016.
- The candidates are requested to provide a contact phone number & address in their CV.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the written test.
- Candidates with incomplete academic qualification at the time of final selection shall not be eligible for recruitment (e.g. appeared or pursuing internship).
- Noncompliance of any of the above conditions will disqualify a candidate.
- Candidates must be willing to work anywhere in Bangladesh
- Please note, canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.